5.25.2007

week.six - ego vs heart

yes....I think I did. HOLY SHIT! I just ran 7 miles! LOL......I don't how long that took me but I have to say it wasn't too bad. It was def. hard and I am finding out how much my mind is going to get me though this whole experience. There were @ least a dozen time when I wanted to walk like when the sweat was in my eyes and my legs started to stiffen @ mile 6. I just ran through it but it was only my mind that was telling me to. My EGO was telling me to stop but my heart was telling me to keep stride. Today was a good run. I still have my health..I am still strong.

On a side note I found out July 7th is my high school reunion. Looking @ my life and where I am up to this point is all positive. I have a great job, I live in N.Y, I have my own place, no kids, single, training for a marathon, not too overweight and I have mad people that love me!! I will let you know how that goes. I am starving at the moment. shit.


Man imposes his own limitations, don't set any
-Anthony Bailey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how our brains can process the information our bodies give us. Also how we can rise above our most basic physical responses and make a conscious choice of whether or not to disregard or accept these bits of information. good luck and keep it up!!!!!!!!

Please Support the Cause said...

Thanks babe! it is absolutly true and interesting to see the limits I can take my mind and body to. Thanks for the luv. xxoo